We’ve got the answers you’re looking for! Want to know more about how the
Challenge works and how to submit your story? Check out our
frequently asked questions below to find out.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IsaBody Challenge?
- The IsaBody Challenge is a contest that rewards participants for both body and life transformations. The participants who not only improve their bodies the most, but also improve their lifestyles, will be the Challenge winners. Each participant will be judged on both their “before” and “after” photos as well as a 250-500 word essay that they are required to submit. We are looking for the most inspirational and motivational stories as to how participants have made a healthy body and life transformation. No matter your size, shape, or fitness level, we invite you to participate in the 2012 IsaBody Challenge and prove to yourself and to others that you can succeed!
Who is eligible to participate in the Challenge?
- The Challenge is open to anyone that is 18 years of age or older. Participants must also be an active Isagenix® Associate or Preferred Customer. Please consult a physician before entering the Challenge and using Isagenix products.
When does the IsaBody Challenge start and end?
- Registration for the IsaBody Challenge is always open. The challenge runs from 16 to 24 weeks so the date that you end your Challenge will determine the judging period you qualify for.
Once I register for the IsaBody Challenge, how do I get started?
- Purchase your Isagenix products (a minimum purchase of 500 BV during your Challenge period is required – see official rules and regulations for more details). If you are not yet an Independent Isagenix Associate and would like more information on how to enter please contact your Independent Isagenix Associate or Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-889-5777. (*All calls will be recorded for quality purposes.)
- Take your “before” photos (see guidelines for photos in the official rules and regulations).
- Begin your nutrition and exercise regimen. We recommend that you keep a log of your progress to help with the essay required at the end of the Challenge.
- Upload your statistics each month and track your success!
Is there a certain product purchase requirement for the Challenge?
- Yes. A minimum of 500 BV of Isagenix products is required during your Challenge period.
Is exercise a requirement of the Challenge?
- No. Exercise is not a requirement of the Challenge, but is highly recommended to help supplement the Isagenix nutritional systems. Please consult with a physician and a certified health trainer for the exercise program that suits you best.
I am already in good shape. Am I still eligible to compete in the Challenge?
- Yes. The IsaBody Challenge is all about the transformation it is intended to promote not only weight loss, but building muscle and meeting your own fitness goals. If this means that your weight stayed the same but your body fat percentage decreased and helped you to achieve other goals, this is just as substantial as a person who loses a large amount of weight in the given time period. The “before” and “after” photos are 50% of the judging process, the essay is 50%, and a positive weight will go to those that have competed in a previous IsaBody challenge.
How do I track my progress during the IsaBody Challenge?
- There are no requirements in tracking your own progress; however we do recommend documenting your changes as the Challenge progresses to help with the composition of the essay required at the end of the competition. Your Back Office will allow you to track your statistics and be entered to win prizes throughout your Challenge period. Any supplemental information you provide to Isagenix while not guaranteed, may be used in the judging process.
My spouse and I share an account can we both register under the same ID number?
- No, unfortunately each IsaBody Challenge participant must have a unique ID number associated with their registration. If a two people share an account one of the members will have to register as an Associate or Preferred Customer in order to compete in the challenge.
Can I win multiple monthly drawings?
- No, while you can upload and track your statistics each month you can only win the monthly drawing once.
Can I receive the 90 Day Transformation Award more than once per Challenge?
- No, the award is for a one-time award for statistic tracking.
Do I have to take a picture of myself in order to compete in the IsaBody Challenge?
- Yes, “before” and “after” photos are required for the IsaBody Challenge. In addition, Participants who complete their 24-week Challenge period May 14, 2012 or earlier (three weeks or more prior to Challenge end date) must submit one final “maintenance” photo which will be used during judging to verify that the Challenge results have been maintained through the end of the Challenge. For more details, log in to your back office to see what materials you still need to submit.
How do I find out if I have won the Challenge?
- Challenge finalists will be notified by phone or by e-mail during the week of July 11TH or November 11th .Grand Prize winner will be determined at the Celebration event and will be revealed on stage. The names of the winners and runners up will also be posted on the Isagenix Website after Celebration.
When does my 90 Day Transformation Award period begin and end?
- Your 90 day period will begin once you enter your weight and measurements on the Monthly Statistics page and will not be based off of you initial start weight entry. The 90 day period will be tracked by entering a total of four months of statistics so that we can see your progress from day one through day 90. Once you have been in the Challenge a minimum of 90 Days the 90 Day Photo upload feature will become available.
Can I restart my Challenge?
- Yes, restarting your challenge is simple and you may restart the IsaBody Challenge at any time. Just log in to your Back Office, select the “Contests and Promotions” button. Scroll down to IsaBody Challenge and click “View Contest”. Click “Go to Challenge” scroll down and select “Resign”. You will need to provide a reason and confirm the resignation. From there you will be brought back to the main page where you can select “Start a new Challenge”. Remember you must now submit your “before” photos at the time of registration.
My Back Office shows that I can complete my challenge and upload my “after photos” and essay between two different dates. What do those dates mean?
- The first date in your Back Office is the soonest you can complete your Challenge, which is 16 weeks from your start date. The second date is 24 weeks from your start date plus an additional two weeks to write and submit your “after photos” and essays. All essays and after photos are due within two weeks of completing your IsaBody Challenge period.
Can I change or add previous month’s statistic entries?
- We are unable to add, change or reset monthly statistics into the system. The statistics are used to register you in the monthly drawings and also as a personal accountability tool. You can enter your statistics for the current month at any time during that month.